HP PSC 2350 all-in-one

Reaction score
Have a HP PSC 2350 all-in-one (Printer-scanner-copier) purchased in the United Arab Emirates. Need advice on what tri-color cartridge to use for this printer. Previously used tricolor 154 but not anymore as the printer rejects it saying incorrect color cartridge. Can someone please advise. Desperate to get the printer working again.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
It says here your printer takes 338 and 343 cartridges.

I'm not recommending that site btw, it's just a link I found from Google.

Also, some HP printers are fussy about using refilled and refurb ink cartridges and won't work with them.

Reaction score
Thanks - I googled too however was told that 338 and 343 are for use by UK endusers. It differs for regions.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Assuming the 154 cartridge you're loading is a genuine HP cartridge and it's been inserted correctly, and that the printer has previously used 154 cartridges without problems then it's possible the printer is faulty.

Do you have an old 154 cartridge you've used previously to test in the printer? It may be empty but if the printer rejects that one as well then it seems more likely a fault has developed.

Ask a Question