How to turn off XP memorizing my internet passwords?

Grampa Bob

How do I turn off the feature in Windows that memorizes and inserts my
passwords on web sites? How do I delete the passwords XP has memorized -
Thanks for your help, Bob

Yves Leclerc

In Internet Explorer, Select Tools from the top menu bar.

Then

1) Click on Internet Option

2) Click on Content

3) Click on the AutoComplete button

Y.

John Ski

Subject: How to turn off XP memorizing my internet passwords?
From: "Grampa Bob" (e-mail address removed)
Date: 1/30/2004 4:36 PM Eastern Standard Time

How do I turn off the feature in Windows that memorizes and inserts my
passwords on web sites? How do I delete the passwords XP has memorized -
Thanks for your help, Bob
From IE, Tools>Options>Content>Autocomplete, change the settings to your taste,
click "OK", "Apply", "OK" again. Done.

HTH,
John

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
***Arthur C. Clarke***