how to set up fax through outlook

Would like to find out how to fax using outlook. Window Operating System is
Vista for me and Window XP for my colleagues.

Kindly advise.

Thank you

Tiffany said:
Would like to find out how to fax using outlook. Window Operating System is
Vista for me and Window XP for my colleagues.

Kindly advise.

Thank you

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Did you have a question, or were you just trying to learn how to repost
another?

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Tiffany said:
Would like to find out how to fax using outlook. Window Operating System is
Vista for me and Window XP for my colleagues.

Kindly advise.

Thank you

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Depends on your Outlook version. Procedure for Windows XP and Vista is the
same:
http://home.indy.rr.com/russval/fax.htm

--
: