How to insert accent mark for cliche?



How do I insert the accent mark for words like cliche or risque?

And the symbol for 'degrees'

Thank you.

Graham Mayor

For degrees, type ALT+0176 from the numeric keypad - or insert > symbol.

<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site

<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question