"how to edit outlook address list"

Paul Chance of Westminster

Outlook 2002 running XP SP3

When I type in a name in the "to" cell names populate the cell that are no
longer in my contact list. I've tried to find these names in a list to clean
up the list. I can't find these names in any list. Thee only list I can find
is in my address book under the tab "contacts"

My email list in my address book is empty.

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"Paul Chance of Westminster" <Paul Chance of
Outlook 2002 running XP SP3

When I type in a name in the "to" cell names populate the cell that are no
longer in my contact list. I've tried to find these names in a list to
clean
up the list. I can't find these names in any list. Thee only list I can find
is in my address book under the tab "contacts"

Here's a description of the AutoCompletion feature:
http://www.ingressor.com/autocompletetips.htm