    Where do I look?
    --
    Thank you.

    tjsmags, Oct 6, 2008

  2. tjsmags

    Nina Guest

    Hi tjsmags,

    This is from the Microsoft Clipart site:

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/clipart/results.aspx?qu=wanted&sc=20

    Nina, Oct 6, 2008

  3. There's probably something in the Clip Art Gallery, but I can't seem to find
    the magic search terms (we'll have to wait for Mary Sauer for that), but see
    http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=parchment+scroll&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Oct 6, 2008
  4. Or try
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/clipart/results.aspx?qu=wanted+poster&sc=20

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Oct 6, 2008
  5. tjsmags

    JoAnn Paules Guest

    It would be more interesting to print your document on paper that was
    already the color you wanted, crinkle it a bit, and *carefully* burn the
    edges with a flame.

    --

    JoAnn Paules
    MVP Microsoft [Publisher]