how do you pack and go a presentation to a cdrw? it won't let me.

I'm using Powerpoint 2002. I want to able to pack the presentation,
including sound to a CDR. It would allow me to save to that drive...says you
do not have permission. Anyone that can help with this?

Echo S

Pack and Go to your harddrive, then use your CD burning software to burn the
files to the CD.

Sonia

Just save the Pack and Go output to your hard disk. Then use your CD burning
software to copy it to a CD-R. Never rely on a direct save to removable media
in PowerPoint.
--

Sonia Coleman
Microsoft PowerPoint MVP Team

Can you help me to go step by step to copy from my hard drive to the cd
burning? I tryed to save by opening the file and save as DVD-rom or CD Writer
but I couldn't.
Thank you

Echo S said:
Pack and Go to your harddrive, then use your CD burning software to burn the
files to the CD.

--
Echo [MS PPT MVP]
http://www.echosvoice.com

Goldie615 said:
I'm using Powerpoint 2002. I want to able to pack the presentation,
including sound to a CDR. It would allow me to save to that drive...says you
do not have permission. Anyone that can help with this?

Echo S

What software are you using to copy from your hard drive to the CD?

--
Echo [MS PPT MVP]
http://www.echosvoice.com

"Step by Step on copy to CD Writer" <Step by Step on copy to CD

Goldie615 said:
I'm using Powerpoint 2002. I want to able to pack the presentation,
including sound to a CDR. It would allow me to save to that
drive...says
you
do not have permission. Anyone that can help with this?

Whenever I try to Pack and Go I get the message that I do not have a
writeable CD in my drive, when I in fact do. I tried this on three different
computers and got the same response. I am using CD-RWs, old and new. I ended
up having to use my Sonic DVD Plus.