    this information is not available to e-mail recipients.

    The total editing time' is in the File Properties display.

    Anyone know how to switch this off?

    Guest, Jan 11, 2006

    Graham Mayor Guest

    ALT+SHIFT+F11 - locate TotalTime and delete the line.. Click the save button
    in that dialog then close and save the Word document. The time will be set
    at 0 minutes, however note that this counter ticks away all the time the
    document is open. If you don't want this information don't send the document
    in Word format. Use PDF.

    --
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP

    My web site www.gmayor.com

    Graham Mayor, Jan 11, 2006

    Re: How do I remove 'total editing' time from Word File Properties

    Graham
    Thanks for the fast response. It's appreciated
    Digger

    Guest, Jan 11, 2006