How do I remove a sound in speech recognition

Francis Marion

I have frequent allergies and will often sniffle subconsciously. Vista's
speech recognition identifies a sniff as Paste or Ctrl-V. This problem is
annoying and makes Speech Recognition counter productive. Can anyone help by
explaining how to make Speech Recognition ignore this sound?

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Welcome to Zyrtec!
http://www.zyrtec.com/econsumer/zyrtec/index.view

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

:

I have frequent allergies and will often sniffle subconsciously. Vista's
speech recognition identifies a sniff as Paste or Ctrl-V. This problem is
annoying and makes Speech Recognition counter productive. Can anyone help by
explaining how to make Speech Recognition ignore this sound?

Synapse Syndrome

From: "Carey Frisch [MVP]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: How do I remove a sound in speech recognition
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:58:55 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

Welcome to Zyrtec!
http://www.zyrtec.com/econsumer/zyrtec/index.view

NoStop

Francis said:
I have frequent allergies and will often sniffle subconsciously. Vista's
speech recognition identifies a sniff as Paste or Ctrl-V.

Sorry to hear about your allergies, but this is FUNNY!!!!!! Will probably
quote you for a future sig line. :)

It's pretty ingenious of Microsoft to come up with the idea that a "sniff"
should do a paste. hehehehe

Cheers.
This problem is
annoying and makes Speech Recognition counter productive. Can anyone help
by explaining how to make Speech Recognition ignore this sound?

--
What does Bill Gates use?
http://tinyurl.com/2zxhdl

Proprietary Software: a 20th Century software business model.

Be Afraid ... Be Very Afraid ... of Francis' RELATIVES!

Frank, hard at work on his Vista computer all day:
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/compost.htm