Speech - how can I move windows using the Speech Recognition in Vista?

Noobie

Speech - how can I move windows using the Speech Recognition in Vista?

I have tried using Mouse Grid command, then seleting the grid for the
window, saying Press Click. But it won't hold click button down, just
presses it once.

Is Speech Recognition capable of moving windows?

Thanks.

Mark L. Ferguson

You have simply put yourself in the wrong mindset on how to do it. You don't
want the mouse to do it, you want the arrow keys. As an example, consider
this.
Open notepad, alt-tab to another window, Alt-tab back to notepad, press
alt-space (opens the 'system' menu), hit the M key (for 'move'), press the
'UP' arrow several times, hit 'ENTER' (now hit a key to type into notepad.)

--
Please use the Communities guidelines when posting.
http://www.microsoft.com/wn3/locales/help/help_en-us.htm

Marty Markoe - eMicrophones, Inc.

Mark L. Ferguson said:
You have simply put yourself in the wrong mindset on how to do it. You don't
want the mouse to do it, you want the arrow keys. As an example, consider
this.
Open notepad, alt-tab to another window, Alt-tab back to notepad, press
alt-space (opens the 'system' menu), hit the M key (for 'move'), press the
'UP' arrow several times, hit 'ENTER' (now hit a key to type into notepad.)

This can be accomplished using a simple macro. The macro can be created
using the Command Macros function in the WSRToolkit found at:
http://www.MyMSSpeech.com/microphones/prod_details.asp?prodID=228
This $15.99 program adds 7 of the functions necessary to simplify speech
recognition in WSR.

You could also create a simple scripting macro to accomplish the same thing.
See:
"WSRMacros: The User’s Guide" at:
http://www.MyMSSpeech.com/microphones/prod_details.asp?prodID=231

You could also post the question at:
http://www.msspeech-forum.com
where several WSR macro programmers would love the challenge of creating the
macro for you.

Marty Markoe, eMicrophones, Inc.
See us at: http://www.mymmsspeech.com
New to Windowsâ„¢ Speech Recognition?
See, Getting Started with Windows® Speech Recognition at:
http://www.mymsspeech.com/download/WSRGetStarted.pdf

B. Smith said:
"Marty Markoe - eMicrophones, Inc."

SPAM

Hmmm???? Considering the WSRToolkit was designed with suggestions and help
from people in the Microsoft Speech work group I would think this is good
information.

Prior to the release of Vista and WSR, I was invited with a select group of
other speech recognition professionals to Redmond. We previewed WSR and mad
suggestions. I was also asked to develop products to support WSR.

If this be SPAM to you, please feel free to ignore it. If you look at the
products you may actually see their value (at $15.99 or less). Also, we make
the WSRToolkit FREE to people with disabilities.

Kindly rethink your initial reaction to our postings.

Sincerely,
Martin Markoe, eMicrophones, Inc.

John Doe

eMicrophones Inc stalks, slanders, threatens others, and violates
the privacy of innocent people who have nothing to do with
eMicrophones MyMSSpeech spam or its malicious practices.

Following are a few examples that illustrate the annoyance and
frustration eMicrophones MyMSSpeech spam from Martin Markoe causes
users seeking help in speech recognition groups and why advertising
is prohibited on the unmoderated USENET except in specifically
labeled groups.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.speech.users/msg/3becc9fa6c340ffc?
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.speech.users/msg/473a2b3f9dd6a0f0?
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.speech.users/msg/d256b8b7563712e9?
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.speech.users/msg/6014c0e38032578f?
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.speech.users/msg/3b57c2d47a1d5994?
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.speech.users/msg/ce73180162c1d199?
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.speech.users/msg/ba6cc5fd879272fd?
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.speech.users/msg/84f362b69d93a460?
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.speech.users/msg/5585a5e972b1cc1c?

See also:
eMicrophones, MyMSSpeech
billyrichbroker yahoo.com
M.M. <twatface41 yahoo.com>
MartyMarkoeeMicrophonesInc discussions.microsoft.com
mmarkoe gmail.com
mmarkoe yahoo.com
Martin Markoe <martin emicrophones.com>
Martin Markoe <martin speechcontrol.com>
Martin Markoe <mmarkoe optonline.net>
Michael Mendick <michael emicrophones.com>
NEWSGROUP DESTROYER <twatface41 yahoo.com>
wbonneau gmail.com