How do I permanently delete Word "Markup" features?

Jerry Levinson, San Diego

I'm using MS Word 2003. I just completed a lengthy legal document (87 pages)
and cannot delete the edit tracking lines of the Markup feature. I have
tried the Microsoft "fix" for the problem and, while it seems to work
temporarily for articles retained either on my hard drive or floppy disk, the
edit lines always reappear on the documents. And the edit line are always on
the documents when I email them.

I have no need for the Markup feature; it causes me nothing but problems.
I'd really like to get rid of it once and for all.

Can anyone help?

Suzanne S. Barnhill

Have you turned off Track Changes and used Accept All Changes in Document?
If so, and you still have change bars, either they are graphic lines or they
have been inserted by some add-in such as DeltaView.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Jerry Levinson, San Diego" <Jerry Levinson, San
news:[email protected]...