how do i move my taskbar back to bottom of my screen?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook' started by Guest, Feb 1, 2005.

    my Start button and taskbar shifted to the right side of my screen, how do i
    move it back to the bottom of my screen?

    Guest, Feb 1, 2005

  2. KrisE wrote:
    > my Start button and taskbar shifted to the right side of my screen,
    > how do i move it back to the bottom of my screen?

    Drag them back to where you want them.

    Note - this is a Microsoft Outlook group. Your question would be best posted
    in one for your OS.

    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Feb 2, 2005

  3. "=?Utf-8?B?S3Jpc0U=?=" <> wrote in

    > my Start button and taskbar shifted to the right side of my screen,
    > how do i move it back to the bottom of my screen?

    Just drag it and drop it...same way you got it to the right. :)

    --
    Aloha,

    -Ben-
    Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP
    Stockholm Consulting Group/KSG
    http://www.scgab.com
    Microsoft OneNote FAQ:
    http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/computers/onenotefaq.htm

    Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo!

    Ben M. Schorr - MVP Outlook/OneNote, Feb 2, 2005