How do I make a powerpoint pres. fit a defined piece of music

John

How do i make a powerpoint automatically devide the amount of time the slide
are shown to fit a specific lenght piece of music.- or does it have to be
done manually by setting the lenght of each slide

Michael Koerner

You can divide the number of slides into the length of your music piece.
Then enter that value as your slide transition time for all slides.

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

How do i make a powerpoint automatically devide the amount of time the slide
are shown to fit a specific lenght piece of music.- or does it have to be
done manually by setting the lenght of each slide

John

Thanks Michael. Can that be done automatically, so that the slides
automatically time to the length of music?

Michael Koerner

Sorry, but no. You have to insert the time frame initially, and at that time
apply it to all slides. If you add another slide you have to recalculate.

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

Thanks Michael. Can that be done automatically, so that the slides
automatically time to the length of music?

Joined
Dec 10, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I am looking to find the answer to this same problem and even this latest Office 2013 Preview still does not provide this feature, which is, IMHO, relatively simple to implement.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem of fitting slides to a length of music?

Cheers
Wigs

Sorry, but no. You have to insert the time frame initially, and at that time
apply it to all slides. If you add another slide you have to recalculate.

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

news:[email protected]...