• Word of Mouth

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Link from another Site

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Other...

Votes: 11 12.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I put a search in Google (I can't remember what for) and your site had one of the answers

Reaction score
I was getting really "£$%ed off with another PC Forum, who have some administration gremlin that won't allow me to log in, even after the password reset rigmorole. Bunch of competitive losers on there anyway.
I simply typed PC Forum into Google, as I sought an alternative!
I joined the day we had the most members online at once ;)
I quickly settled into the 'community' of PCReview and aprreicate everyone's knowledge/assistance/humour etc etc.
Perhaps should tell you all a little more about myself on the intro page.........?
:wave:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
AbsoluteKevster said:
Perhaps should tell you all a little more about myself on the intro page.........?
happywave.gif

Go for it :D :thumb:

Reaction score
I found this site through google, I am glad I did you are a great bunch of Lads and Lassies.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Maybe the title of this thread should be who didn't find this site via google. :)

But i am guessing we wouldn't have had many replies.
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
I used to be in a forum who wither ignored you or just wrote thanx's longer than this sentence, so I went to google and I wrote "winspool.dll missing" since it was a common issue and here I am!

Reaction score
Hi.

As far as I can remember I first found this site via a magazine called "ComputerActive" There was an article and this site was mentioned,so I took a look and liked it. I must add to the sentiments re the people on this forum,they are great.
All the best.
historian

Spezi

Wolf Cruncher
Reaction score
I was dragged here kicking and screaming by Ady and V_R while Mucks and Flops looked on from the bar. :p:D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
huh, i didnt see this thread :D
like everyone, i googled a question... i belive mucks helped me on that one- so blame mucks :D

Reaction score
I was looking for help on what items started when my computer rebooted and I asked Google search engine and it brought me to this site and I liked this site ever since, so I put it under my favorites.

Reaction score
I was looking at the pro's and cons of Mesh Computers and Google brought you up. Glad I checked first :D

Reaction score
Google

As *they* say, Google is your friend. Well, Google is certainly PC Review's friend ...Google is how I found this website (can't remember what I typed in though).

Reaction score
In all honesty... I can't remember lol. I Googled something from that was on the News page, and this was one of the sites that appeared.

Ask a Question