How can I get an 8 refferal key to operate Microsoft office studen

Mcrosoft office home and student.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I already download a 60 days trial Microsoft home office and student. When I
want to start use it, there is a window asked me Microsoft Product key (this
I already type in.) But still have a question ask me about 8 character
referral key (it mention that the refferral key on white sticker on outside
of your product packaging. This is optional) in my case I download direct
from line, I can't find any referral key what should I type? and how can I
find it?

Please reply me as soon as possible.

Thank you.

P.S: My E-mail is (e-mail address removed) or (e-mail address removed)

From,
Mong Pyn, Su
09-24-08

Douglas J. Steele

Sorry, but you're asking this in an inappropriate place.

This newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's
part of Office Professional. It's intended for peer-to-peer support:
Microsoft employees don't monitor it regularly.

You'd be best off contacting Microsoft directly.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP

(no e-mails, please!)

"Mcrosoft office home and student." <Mcrosoft office home and
news:[email protected]...