How can i get a free copy of windows xp?

Leythos

Your friend is a thief. Or a kid that got his parent to pay for his
copy. Get a job, ask your parents, beg on the street for coins, or
whatever you want to get the money to buy a copy.

That's not necessarily true - MS Regional offices give away many MS
products as door prizes - they are the full retail boxed editions in many
cases.

It's also possible to get free products from MS of you ask nicely on a
good day.

There are also times when MS sponsors an event and gives away XP or other
MS products.

My freind got a free copy of this cool operating system

I saw in the store you have to pay for it?? Well anyway i figured the gurus
on here would know!

Thanks so much!

-Mr anthony

Vanguard

Anthony said:
My freind got a free copy of this cool operating system

I saw in the store you have to pay for it?? Well anyway i figured the
gurus
on here would know!

Your friend is a thief. Or a kid that got his parent to pay for his
copy. Get a job, ask your parents, beg on the street for coins, or
whatever you want to get the money to buy a copy.

molsonexpert

Anthony said:
My freind got a free copy of this cool operating system

I saw in the store you have to pay for it?? Well anyway i figured the gurus
on here would know!

Thanks so much!

-Mr anthony

'cause Bill got rich by giving away software for free....

by free I'm guessing your friend acquired a pirated/unlicensed copy. you can
either use his, or stop being a cheap *&%$#(*&?@?! and buy your own copy.

hth.

steve.

kurttrail

Anthony said:
My freind got a free copy of this cool operating system

I saw in the store you have to pay for it?? Well anyway i figured the
gurus on here would know!

Thanks so much!

Spend about a year or two answering questions by copying and pasting
other people's answers on this group, sucking up to Microsoft, and
become a MS-MVP. That's how Carey did it.

--
Peace!
Kurt

kurttrail

Vanguard said:
Your friend is a thief. Or a kid that got his parent to pay for his
copy. Get a job, ask your parents, beg on the street for coins, or
whatever you want to get the money to buy a copy.

You can't stop an obvious troll can you?

--

molsonexpert said:
'cause Bill got rich by giving away software for free....

by free I'm guessing your friend acquired a pirated/unlicensed copy.
you can either use his, or stop being a cheap *&%$#(*&?@?! and buy
your own copy.

hth.

steve.

Stick to anwering questions about Molson, because this was an obvious
troll, and you are to drunk to recognize it.

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

Linda B

Seriously.

kurttrail said:
You can't stop an obvious troll can you?

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei"

I dont know what you are all talking about MS windows XP is free im pretty
sure. I just did a search and i found some site and downloaded a 600 or so
meg file. MS was nice enough to give me the serial for it as well. Is this ok
to install?

kurttrail

Anthony said:
Come on linda baby, I know you get hot when i talk about spreading
windows around.

Sounds like you are talking about a venereal disease.

--

Anthony said:
I dont know what you are all talking about MS windows XP is free im
pretty sure. I just did a search and i found some site and downloaded
a 600 or so meg file. MS was nice enough to give me the serial for it
as well. Is this ok to install?

Sure! Next time you talk to MS, have them email me a install keys too.
They know the address.

--

Anthony said:
I dont know what you are all talking about MS windows XP is free im
pretty
sure. I just did a search and i found some site and downloaded a 600
or so
meg file. MS was nice enough to give me the serial for it as well. Is
this ok
to install?

Yeah, go ahead. Divulge your e-mail address here and we'll send you
lots of e-mails, some with executable attachments to install some very
handy utilities.

Al Smith

My freind got a free copy of this cool operating system
I saw in the store you have to pay for it?? Well anyway i figured the gurus
on here would know!

Get your friend to make a copy of his CD and give it to you.
Instant Windows.

Al Smith

My freind got a free copy of this cool operating system
Spend about a year or two answering questions by copying and pasting
other people's answers on this group, sucking up to Microsoft, and
become a MS-MVP. That's how Carey did it.

LOL. Cruel but funny.

Al Smith

I dont know what you are all talking about MS windows XP is free im pretty
sure. I just did a search and i found some site and downloaded a 600 or so
meg file. MS was nice enough to give me the serial for it as well. Is this ok
to install?

Hey, knock yourself out. But if you get a big, bad ol' trojan,
don't come crying to us.

Alberto Bertoli

Vanguard said:
Your friend is a thief. Or a kid that got his parent to pay for his
copy. Get a job, ask your parents, beg on the street for coins, or
whatever you want to get the money to buy a copy.

From - Wed
i have many MS products, but i've never paid for them, the only thing i
bought is my xbox :)

David Candy

I bought Dos 3.3 OEM, Windows 3.1 retail, and Win 98 SE Update. MS gave me all other software for free.

Alias

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
I bought Dos 3.3 OEM, Windows 3.1 retail, and Win 98 SE Update. MS gave me
all other software for free.

How did you manage that?

David Candy

Be an MVP, attending lots of crappy conferences (only if they are free). I also have a MS table lamp (MS took me to dinner once). Beta test some things (I got 5 copies of XP for that).