Hotmail on Ipod Touch

Reaction score
Hey,

Got new Ipod Touch and love it! One issue though, doesn't seem to support hotmail?? This would be really handy for me! Any idea's how to go about getting hotmail on the Touch?

Bodhi

Reaction score
bodhi said:
Hey,

Got new Ipod Touch and love it! One issue though, doesn't seem to support hotmail?? This would be really handy for me! Any idea's how to go about getting hotmail on the Touch?

Bodhi

Hi Bodhi
Unfortunately if you want to use Hotmail on your iTouch you need to upgrade to Hotmail Plus..I found this out the other day after a legnthly conversation with Apple Technical Support after trying to set up my daughters iTouch....

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hotmail seems to work ok on Beckys ipod Touch, I was on it just before :D There's a screen saying that it isn't compatible, and recommends downloading IE/FF/Safari - but if you read the paragraph below it says "click here to continue anyway" and it works :)

Reaction score
I thought I had to upgrade to hotmail plus, but i'll give Ian's suggestion of just ploughing ahead a shot and report back!! :)

Ask a Question