Favourite new gadget

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
The holidays are well and truly over :( It was all doom and gloom in the papers as they were talking about 'Blue Monday'... But things aren't all bad! I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm still obsessed with my gadgety present I got for Christmas - an iPod Touch.

I could talk all day about how much I love it, but thought it would cheer us all up in the post-hol period to see if anyone else got any fun new toys :D

:user:

Oh and if you do want to ask me about my iPod, I will happily oblige you with an answer ;)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Me too :)

Great little bit of kit - I use it mainly for music, but it's also great as an organiser/address book. And it keeps Ian amused when he doesn't have access to a computer :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
You might want to check out the link I gave in the Audio section of the forum .

happywave.gif

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Thanks for the link - must have missed that thread! :thumb: I'll post it here as well so that people can find it easily: MojoPac

Have you tried it yet? I'll confess, iTunes has been driving me crazy. My brother has a MacBook and says it works fine on that - must be a PC thing. All new to me :)

Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
Great little bit of kit - I use it mainly for music, but it's also great as an organiser/address book. And it keeps Ian amused when he doesn't have access to a computer :D

I thought that was your job Sexy Bex?? ;)

How is the web browsing part of it?

Bodhi

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
Thanks for the link - must have missed that thread! :thumb: I'll post it here as well so that people can find it easily: MojoPac

Have you tried it yet? I'll confess, iTunes has been driving me crazy. My brother has a MacBook and says it works fine on that - must be a PC thing. All new to me :)

Not tried it yet as am busy trying to get wireless and been side tracked into trying out the Moak5 software and foolishly now have a LivePc called Frozen Bubbles installed on a usb stick which works ok on this pc . Am now of to see if it is truly portable by trying it on me pc in me bedroom .
Frozen Bubbles is a game of course , but honestly I am going to try out some of the Linux stuff aswell .

If you have time read this article on Moka5 as it has some stuff about useing a iPod with it .

http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=706209&seqNum=1

laughingsmiley.gif

Last edited:

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i'm using that mojopac thing right now (actually posting from FF that i have on my USB stick) i'm also running some simulations as i type, its a little slow which i think is mainly down to my cheap ass usb stick but i've got one of these on order so that will now be my new toy

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Would it be worth starting a new thread about Mojopak and Moka5 ???????????

I've been playing the free Quake game for the Moka5 set-up so I've been too busy to evaluate anything else .

laughingsmiley.gif

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
bodhi said:
How is the web browsing part of it?

Bodhi

Really good - superb in fact! :) They have demo models in Apple shops (and demo iPhones in O2 shops) so I would definitely recommend stopping by to have a play :D

Reaction score
Really? That's surprising, i heard they don't use 3G and thought it was quite slow?!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It's a ipod touch, not the iPhone, so it's on a wireless connection :)

Ask a Question