Hooray dog is home

Reaction score
:D Well here is an update on Tazz . I now have been taking him for walks on the bridal paths around here off the lead and he has been running around like a mad thing and is coming back when called some times a little hesitantly if it is an interesting smell he is sniffing at the time and he is enjoying his 3/4 mile walks along the paths and fields.I have to be careful where I have him off the lead because he would given half a chance be a sheep chaser.
Brandy has had to put him in his place only once and that was with a hard stare and a gruurrr( like all us chaps he knows his place) she also sleeps in the door way of the bedroom so as to ban him from coming in, so he has chosen the sofa in the living room. We have been blessed that he is house trained and so far no little accidents. Today I have been training him how to use the dog flap but he is a little nervous of it as it makes a noise when it shuts after him , it is wonderful what a titbit will do. Sarah has taken a couple more photo's so as soon as I have downloaded them I will post them otherwise I will have a flea in my ear from TC.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
It's great to hear that Tazz is settling so well Bootneck. He must be loving those walks with you and Brandy.

I love the mental image of Brandy, strategically placing herself in the bedroom doorway to repel "intruders," whilst Tazz makes himself comfy on the sofa, His new life sounds very blissful to me.

Thanks to Mrs Bootneck for taking more photos, very much looking forward to seeing them. :D

Reaction score
:cry:I have tried to download some new pictures of Tazz but keep getting this error message :-

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Ask a Question