home networking

G

I've set up my two comp's for networking,why does one comp' not conect to Internet via host comp'. Ive done every thing by the book. Set up of two net adapters and crossover cable, done the net wizard selected correct conections (according to the book) Both comp's OS XP I'm connected via Broadband modem "FreeserveBroadband" My other comp just won't connect. I can see both comp's in the "View workgroup Computers" in the Net work places "Home" window. (thats on both comp)

B

BobC

I've set up my two comp's for networking,why does one comp' not conect to Internet via host comp'. Ive done every thing by the book. Set up of two net adapters and crossover cable, done the net wizard selected correct conections (according to the book) Both comp's OS XP I'm connected via Broadband modem "FreeserveBroadband" My other comp just won't connect. I can see both comp's in the "View workgroup Computers" in the Net work places "Home" window. (thats on both comp)

So did you install and configure Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) on the
computer connected to the Internet?

Ask a Question