From: Jeffrey Kaplan <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
Subject: Calendar entries don't show
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:12:20 -0400

Brian Tillman

David Burton said:
I am synching my iPhone with Outlook 2007. If I create a meeting on
the iPhone it doesn't show up on the regular Outlook calendar. But,
if I look at Outlook Today, the meeting shows up.

Any ideas on how to make it visible in the regular calendar view?

Known problem extensively documented here. Always SEARCH before posting.
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/iphonesync.asp