hi 2 all

posterreal

hi this is san from bangladesh. i am a student and also a gamer. i love
to play racing games. i think i am the best. i hope i can find here
some helps to improved my gaming skills. thanks all.

VanguardLH

posterreal said:
hi this is san from bangladesh. i am a student and also a gamer. i love
to play racing games. i think i am the best. i hope i can find here
some helps to improved my gaming skills. thanks all.

Stop using cheat codes as a start.

David B.

This would be the last place to look for such help, try a dedicated gaming
forum, not Microsoft's support groups.

Tom [Pepper] Willett

He's not looking for help. He's looking for a chat room.

: This would be the last place to look for such help, try a dedicated gaming
: forum, not Microsoft's support groups.
:
: --
:
: Crosspost, do not multipost http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm
: How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
:
:
: : >
: > hi this is san from bangladesh. i am a student and also a gamer. i love
: > to play racing games. i think i am the best. i hope i can find here
: > some helps to improved my gaming skills. thanks all.
: >
: >
: >
: >
: > --
: > posterreal
:

Peter Foldes

Wow. What a name (Jake Marley ) to pick. You have anymore like this in the list
<vbg>

--
Peter

Jake Marley said:
So are we!

With you, it's quite obvious.
Tom [Pepper] Willett said:
He's not looking for help. He's looking for a chat room.

"David B." <[email protected]> wrote in message

Peter Foldes

LOL. OK sorry about that slip of the tongue. Notice I left out the single letter as
per your wish