Hey there :)

Reaction score
Hello guys and gals
happywave.gif
, im 27 male from Nuneaton in the midlands, i stumbled upon this site whilst searching for info on Mesh computers just as i was about to buy one, thnx to you guys i didnt get a Mesh in the end and got a Dell XPS and im over the moon with it :D Its awesome. As you can prolly guess by my forum name my main interest in PC games are flight simulators (The main reason i upgraded my PC was for Flight Simulator X) although i do enjoy the occasional thrap on Doom 3 or Quake 4 ;) To be honest i dont normally bother with the introduction section when i join a new forum so this is an exception lol but id just like to say thx again for saving my ass on the PC front
bowdown.gif
and i plan on sticking around on these forums from now on and hope i can give some advice back :D

Cheers Lee :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Lee! Welcome to the forum, I'm glad you're pleased with your new PC :)

I think I'm going to have a go on flight sim now that you're reminded me about it, I've not played on it for ages!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hello & Welcome ... enjoy your stay. :thumb:

:user:

Ask a Question