Hi

Reaction score
Hello!
I was a happy innocent person untill my laptop (my life!) failed me dramatically.
While on the look for a new pc I stumbled on pcreview and joined in to benefit from advices/reviews concerning retailers and find myself even more confused :) (is there a good affordable retailer out there?) but enlightened as well :) (I was originally going to buy from mesh)
My knowledge of computers is pretty basic (i'm being nice to myself here!) and I am not even used to forums and stuff but I am sure I will like it here!

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Nice to see you joining us alchera, welcome to PC Review.:thumb:

I guess from your comment that you have already read our numerous threads on MESH, if not, go and have a look:eek:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
A big welcome to PC Review alchera:)

Many of us have learnt a great deal from others here, so stick around and have some fun!:D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hello & Welcome ...

... if you need a new laptop, buy from Tesco, they know nothing so will just replace it for you if you don't like the colour. Keep the receipt. :thumb:

:D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Good day to you alchera! enjoy the show!! :D

Ask a Question