Hey all

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks again Ian

I was beginning to think I was missing something, or I didn't have enough "points" to be able to use them, or I was getting paranoid, or ........:blush:

daveydoom

Trusted Advisor
Reaction score
Param said:
CITech nd Dave , do ay guyz have any idea ??

Any idea about what? I see this member is banned, is he making fun of us or is he having the same problem? As mucks probably knows, I don't get dragged into that sort of thing easily if he's trying to agitate me. :)

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Other forum issue (VPN)

daveydoom said:
Any idea about what? I see this member is banned, is he making fun of us or is he having the same problem? As mucks probably knows, I don't get dragged into that sort of thing easily if he's trying to agitate me. :)
Hi Davey

I think he was getting a bit heavy, and he was in the wrong forum! I will keep an eye out to see if the issue he was on about gets raised again. I know he was on about VPNs but I couldnt follow what he was saying. Never mind!:confused:

(Mucks, please don't ban me, I was only closing this issue off, promise (lol) :D )

Cheers, Dave

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
TECHGUNS said:
Yull see me here posting some photos that Im doing in photography classes.
I like to see photos of other places but I only see a few photos here. Ill add the west to it.

Here's a few photos for you :)

Thameside Walk

In The Park

Tenerife

The Pub

Glastonbury 2003

Boating

There's more, as well, you could browse the Digital Imaging & Photography section for more threads with pix and also our Photo Gallery.

None of mine are meant to represent good photography, they're merely snapshots of mostly my locality and moments in time.

It would be good for you to post some pix here, I look forward to seeing some :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
As for Param being banned, no, I don't think he was trying to annoy any particular individual at all. In fact he maybe didn't intend to annoy anybody but he sure as hell did, lol ;)

No, he just blanketed the forum with one problem, over and over, everywhere, like a particularly malicious vine creeper.

He was asked to stop and wait for a reply to his original query, but he didn't, he kinda spammed the place.

So he's history :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
CITech said:
Hi Davey

I think he was getting a bit heavy, and he was in the wrong forum! I will keep an eye out to see if the issue he was on about gets raised again. I know he was on about VPNs but I couldnt follow what he was saying. Never mind!:confused:

(Mucks, please don't ban me, I was only closing this issue off, promise (lol) :D )

Cheers, Dave
No problem ... for once someone was quicker than me.
We really don't mind going "off topic" if it is relevant enough ... but some people just jump in with both feet.

The rules clearly state ... start a new thread, don't use somebody else ... but he/she, despite PMs and warnings just carried on ... we get then now and then. :rolleyes:

And mucks sure likes to use the BAN button hahahaha ... oops. :blush:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Guys,

Lets be honest, how many people you have seen being banned on this forum? Maybe we can count them on our fingers! The percentage of folks being banned compared to the membership is just nothing.

Mucks may like to say he loves to ban people but ask him how many he has banned so far?

The point I am making is, we are a nice bunch and very rarely we get someone here who is a misfit. We do not ban people without warning them and that too in a polite manner.

Cheers everyone, lets enjoy ourselves as we did before :)

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
All very fair comments!

I know Mucks has warned me before that he gets a bit aggressive after an Orange Juice or two (his words not mine!):)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
CITech said:
I know Mucks has warned me before that he gets a bit aggressive after an Orange Juice or two (his words not mine!)

Well according to the latest information it not Orange juice but Linux which is making him aggressive, notice his signature lately :D

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
As for Param being banned, no, I don't think he was trying to annoy any particular individual at all. In fact he maybe didn't intend to annoy anybody but he sure as hell did, lol ;)

No, he just blanketed the forum with one problem, over and over, everywhere, like a particularly malicious vine creeper.

He was asked to stop and wait for a reply to his original query, but he didn't, he kinda spammed the place.

So he's history :)

I think I was the one who answered his first, then another appeared within a short time :eek: I did not bother then, guessed what he was doing and thought it won`t be long:D then it happend.there he was gone;)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Flashback

sorry, not meaning to drag the thread back, just wanted to mention that the smilies still aren't working in safari.

Ask a Question