Help! Yahoo Launchcast player wont work......

My problem is I can't listen to yahoo music player when streaming radio or
video.
I have tryed everything possible to rectify the problem by contacting the
Internet server Charter cable internet, and was referred to yahoo music
support. Here is a copy of the conversation I have had through e-mail.
Hello,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Music.

We suggest that you check your web browser configuration.

To configure Internet Explorer 6.x, launch/open your browser and follow
these steps:

1. Click on "Tools", which is located on the toolbar.

2. Select "Internet Options".

3. Click the "Security" tab.

4. Click on the "Custom Level" button.

5. Configure the categories by following the directions below:

Active X controls and plug-ins category

* Download signed ActiveX controls - Enable
* Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins - Enable
* Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting - Enable

Downloads Category

* File Download - Enable

Miscellaneous Category

* Software channel permissions - Medium safety

Scripting Category

* Enable all options under this category

6. Select the "Privacy Tab" and set your slider at "Medium".

7. Click the "Advanced" tab.

8. Locate the "Browsing" category.

* Check the following option: Disable script debugging.
* Uncheck the following options:
Display a notification about every script error Reuse windows for launching
shortcuts

9. Click "Apply".

10. Select the "General" tab.

11. Click the "Settings" button (that button is located in the Temporary
Internet Files category.)

12. Click the option marked "Every visit to the page".

13. Click OK.

14. Click the "Delete Files" button (that button is located in the Temporary
Internet Files category.)

15. Click OK to go ahead with the Temporary File deletion (this is clearing
your browser's "cache" of stored files).

16. Click OK to close the Options window and return to your browser.

17. Click the "Refresh" icon on the Tool bar and try the broadcast again.

If you are still experiencing problems after the above changes, please reply
to this email and include the text of any error messages you receive and any
additional information you think would help us diagnose the problem.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

Regards,

Ver

Yahoo! Customer Care

Original Message Follows:
-------------------------

I have tried all the steps you listed. I rolled back my WMP 10 to WMP 9
first then I re installed the WMP 10 as instructed to my desktop. I checked
with my internet provider and they gave me a connection speed of 256 Kbps.
Tried that as well. I also disabled every pop up blocker on my computer.
I even tried turning off my firewall.

My player just says opening connecting etc. and once in a while it will play
a song then the player will stop at the end of the song. Then try to open and
connect after a few.

Like I said my launchcast player worked just fine in Maryland at my last
residence with Verizon DSL. The other thing is my player is supposed to show
the picture and artist etc... on the window it doesn't even do that now.