Help with laptop

Reaction score
I'm having problems opening Limewire on my dell laptop. I previously have had limewire software installed and no problems. But for the last few days, limewire will not open. Help!

Reaction score
Hello JalapenoPeach & Welcome to PCReview.

What has changed in your system?
What else have you installed/removed?
Are you trying to run this from a different physical location?

I would suggest a reinstall to start with...
If that fails - Do you get any errors? etc (Please provide as much information as possible).

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. As far as I can remember, I did go into my control panel and cleaned out some stuff I thought was slowing down my computer. I've done this many times in the past. But, I may have unknowingly deleted a program that was connected to the Limewire software. I have reinstalled the software several times with the same results. I also installed a photo shrinker a couple of weeks ago to help with myspace.com photo uploading, but I believe I have accessed Limewire since then, I can't be sure though. The Limewire program is there on my computer, It just will not open. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks

Ask a Question