help with a 4x20 lcd.

Reaction score
hi everyone,

iam struggling with some code with my 4x20 lcd. I want to scoll each line indvidually, so if one line has too many characters it will auto scroll. I dont know where to start with this and is it do able in c?? I already know how to get my lcd to work and display text but it does not scoll. Any ideas?

thanks faz

Reaction score
HE IS A GENIUS!!! i found something on his site that will help me soooo much!!! i take my previous comment back! thanks TriplexDread!!
bowdown.gif

Reaction score
Your very welcome

Was about to say LCD matrix were never my strong point

Anyway brill you found something post us a pic of your project when u done ;)

Reaction score
here is a picture of it on the breadboard. Hopefully i get it finished in the next month or so.:)

Attachments

• IMG_48570.JPG
    IMG_48570.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 106
Reaction score
Whats it's purpose?

Do you do etching? Messy and a little expensive initially I know but a lot neater a job when complete

Reaction score
well the task i have to do is take an rss feed download it to the lcd. And add features like scroll, buttons and other things. Etching? no i have to put it on stripboard, its one of the requirements and on top of that i only have £50 to spend on it. i will post pics up when i got the whole thing done.

Ask a Question