HELP PLEASEEE!

Reaction score
hey windows experts! i really need someones help! i get this message "Windows cannot find 'C:/Winodws/System32/hkcmd.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again."
it keeps popping out like 500 times all together at once! i dont know what to do. i cant do anything because it just keeps popping out and then there is this other pop up that says that my computer is infected or something. im sooo not a computer expert at all. could someone help me pleasee! i just use my computer on little stuff. i also dont know what you guys need to know so you can help me.. oh and im using another computer because my computer is useless right now:(
I NEED HELP ASAP! PLEASEEE! i would really appreciate it guys! thanks a million!

Reaction score
Hi mafee down load Mailwarebites the free version from this link :- http://shop.malwarebytes.org/lpa/342/3/7268/index_b.html?gclid=COX7m8qHkq0CFYEmtAodEnarWA
follow all the instructions. When you have removed all viruses download Microsoft Security Essentials also free. It would be helpful if when you have a problem if you could let us know what version of Windows you have like XP or Vista or Windows 7 and 32 bit or 64 bit. Let me know how you get on.

Ask a Question