HELP please - kicking football pictures

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I was wandering if some of you guys could help me out.
I'm trying to build a template for a new football news website, and I would like to include a image in the header area of a player (any player) kicking a football. I only really want a close up of the actual ball being kicked, but I cant seem to find much using Google Images.

If any of you browse football websites regularly and know where to find some good images of balls being kicked then could you please help me out with some links to the pictures. The pics ideally need to be quite large, as mentioned I will only be slicing out a small section around the football.

I would really appreciate any help here. Thanks in advance

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Oh, by the way I mean football as in english football or american soccer, NOT american football.

Ideally I'm looking for a ball being kicked from the right hand side (oh, I just though....if i can find a pic of a ball being kicked from either side, I can just flip the image to suit my idea)

Something like the pic here http://www.dinakaran.com/Wallpaper/sports/football/2004/kick1_1024.jpg , but a more high-res and more realistic looking image.

Last edited:

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Cheers Ian, there are a few good images there I could slice up for use :)

Ask a Question