Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
This really does make my blood boil..

On the Anniversary of the Munich air crash, this pr**k

Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore

decides to sell football to the highest bidder

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7232390.stm

I take my sons to the park to have a kick around and dream of them playing for their country (that invented the gane) only to read some **** wants to sell it to the higest bidder, soon i will have to have an advisor to state which parks ground is the best ...at a price....my sons can play at...

GREED GREED GREED GREED

sorry but i am fuming

a quote from him
"It's an extra game, it's is not taking anybody's game away,

oh really ?????

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
More money for the clubs and the price of players will simply go up even more :wall:

If it does take off it will increase the leagues exposure and could change the way the league works completely. I don't see what's wrong with having just a domestic league, champions league and then EUFA/WC matches every 4 years (just like it is at the moment). After all, who would want to watch Derby vs Sunderland abroad? :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
timewarp back to the days of Stanley Mathews where players were only paid a little more than the average working man and had integrity and a true love for the sport

and often would come from the home town of the team they played for

cold saturday afternoons standing on a muddy terrace, nursing a cup of Bovril, wrapping your team's scarf around you and cheering them on

it's not often I'm wont to rattle on about the so called 'good old days' but football has become truly bastardised and sterile

and i'm not even a football fan but i do observe

sad

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yeah bloody sad to see this crap happening to our national game, but there are a lot of people out there that are just letting this happen instead of voicing there opinion..Power in numbers...