Hello

Reaction score
hello i signed up today. iam billy. This group seems very supportive and well informed.
I am a wheel chair user and really appreciate my PC Its great (when its working) I treated myself to a new Pc a few months ago from Evesham but have had a few problems. Had the engineer out but still not behaving its self. i will ask for help under the correct heading but for now i would like to say hello

Reaction score
Hi muckshifter. i am still looking through all the posts to avoid wasting anybodies time. Thankyou for the hello and just for being there.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hiya Billy

Welcome to the site Billy your quite welcome to stick around and join in the general chit-chat.....

And your not wasting anybodys time Billy thats what were here for mate to help in anyway we can...;) So if you've a problem or a question just fire away, theres plenty of people who frequent this forum who will be more than happy to help, if one doesn't have the answer theres always someone else who has....:thumb:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Morning! I'm glad you like it here, we're a good bunch ;)

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Welcome Billy,
Glad to have another computer enthusiast onboard, and don't worry, there are many of us here whos computers wont do as they're told, so you're not alone. :)

Reaction score
Welcome !!!

Welcome ! Billybeaker,

I hope that you will like to you here !

I is liked very well here... and its fact right 3 days that I am registered

Ask a Question