DXRacer M-Series Game Chair

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Lan OC have taken a look at the DXRacer M-Series gaming chair - here's a snippet from their review:

"I’ve spoken about it in a few previous reviews but it’s really important to remember that there are a few things beyond your PC itself that will really improve your gaming experience. A few of the obvious examples are your keyboard and mouse but there are others that you might not even consider. A perfect example of something that most people skimp on is their chair. The ironic thing is that your chair is used more than any other product at your desk. As someone who spends both their work and recreational time in front of a PC, a high quality chair is even more important. I have been using the same “racing” style office chair for nearly 10 years now, after being repaired multiple times the chair has seen better days. When I came across the chairs from a company called DXRacer they fit the bill perfectly. Let’s see if their M-Series Gaming Chair can keep me gaming for the next 10 years."

title.jpg

Read more here.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Orange? Ugh, I hate Orange.

Aeron chairs? They are fugly and it seems my nearest retail outlet is New York. The one near the Hudson River New York. Might be good though.

I have ever so much money what, just what, can I spend it on?

I know! My computer chair - wonderful. Let me find the most expensive chair I can, here we go....

CSB

Reaction score
Looks ok and comfy, but the price .... uh uh .... no way. I'd expect it to massage after a long day at work for that :lol:

Ask a Question