Hello! I'm new,know very little about computers and need help!

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I need to find out when and where my husband is going to meet his girlfriend. As they use e-mail and I don't know his password, I want to get surveillance software. I don't want to screw up the computers as I really don't know how to fix anything. I like cats, get along with most people and teach English to Germans. I try not to be a terrible person, but am seriously tired of being cheated on.

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
A private detective might be a better option perhaps. Have you tried taking to him about your concerns?

Gabriella x

Reaction score
Do a bit of cheating yourself and see if he can take it:nod: find someone else is a better solution;)

And welcome:wave:

Reaction score
Thanks for answering. Replies - reverse order. 3. Are you offering? ...... No, just kidding. I'm a serial monogamist.
2. Could "Gosh darn it! Now we're going to have to sell the house, split the profits and go through the hassle of moving again." be considered to have voiced my concerns? 1. I've done further research and decided the product by spector sounds the most promising. Also, I think taking up archery might also be a good move. (Vent my unhappiness on a paper target.)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hi :) I am seriously politically uncorrect :)

He has a girlfriend? Could be worse, he could have had a boyfriend.

Why bother teaching English to Germans? Just tell them to read some 60's English comics, they'll soon get the drift. Amongst all the 'Donner und Blitzens' your Teutonic student will learn such helpful phrases as 'Die German Pig' and 'Kill das Englander' not to mention 'You will talk, Tommy, after I've finished with you'. Pukka stuff :thumb:

As for your erring hubbie, try this. Take a sharp Stanley knife, carfully make a slit in the packaging for his condoms and remove them. Fill several of those latex objects with oven cleaner. Carefully replace them and superglue packaging shut.

Next time he uses one, guaranteed to make his eyes water :)

Another good solution is cut both his handbrake cable and his brake pipes. Yay!

Or, ok, sensibly - a private detective.

The name's Marlow, baby, and I don't come cheap :)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Even better advice! When you think about it, what does a private detective do? He takes pictures. This is allright if your unsure. Not in my case.
Booby-trapped condoms are in a perverted, terribly sick fashion funny, but I would miss out on the enjoyment if I wasn't around. I simply don't want to expend that amount of work and not see the results. And..... he would probably correctly deduce that it was me. No, I'll go for the direct attack and take my chances.
Many parent companies are located in English-speaking countries - like American. The language of these companies is English, so one can't advance here without it. Globalization is a bitch and Germans are dealing with it.
Right now, the nation that's really pushy is where W is at. I'm hopeing things will change.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
In 5 years time when he is gone you will wonder and think what should i have done....so now is the ideal time to kick him hard in the Bo**oc*s with stilletoes the next time he gets dressed up to go out without you...or just kick him anyway. The slimeball deserves it . :D

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Hi :) I am seriously politically uncorrect :)

He has a girlfriend? Could be worse, he could have had a boyfriend.

Why bother teaching English to Germans? Just tell them to read some 60's English comics, they'll soon get the drift. Amongst all the 'Donner und Blitzens' your Teutonic student will learn such helpful phrases as 'Die German Pig' and 'Kill das Englander' not to mention 'You will talk, Tommy, after I've finished with you'. Pukka stuff :thumb:

As for your erring hubbie, try this. Take a sharp Stanley knife, carfully make a slit in the packaging for his condoms and remove them. Fill several of those latex objects with oven cleaner. Carefully replace them and superglue packaging shut.

Next time he uses one, guaranteed to make his eyes water :)

Another good solution is cut both his handbrake cable and his brake pipes. Yay!

Or, ok, sensibly - a private detective.

The name's Marlow, baby, and I don't come cheap :)
This is a classic reply:bow:

Ask a Question