Hello all and help on where to post my first thread

Reaction score
Hi all.

I'm new to this forum so will need to get used to the different features and to understand what's what. For my first thread I want to post about a 'Save as not responding' issue, and I am unsure where to post this. Perhaps maybe under Windows, as it might be a Windows system error or registery error possible? Maybe relating to file exploer? Basically it happens whatever I try to sav something, and the save dialog box will say Save as not responding, and then I have to attempt to save it again a second or third time. It can be any number of applications, even saving something from a browser. It's worse when it's Microsoft Word or excel and you have been working on the document a while and then lose everything, so save it first then work on it and it usually will save properly in that session. But it's annoying. So I would appreciate any sussgestion which forum category to post it in.

Otherwise, hello all and hope to get to know you :)

Ad

Advertisements

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Marcus :). It sounds like your post should go in the "Windows" section - if you post it in there and I'm sure we can help out.

Great to have you onboard!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hello and welcome aboard! :wave: Where abouts in the world are you?

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Marcus :). It sounds like your post should go in the "Windows" section - if you post it in there and I'm sure we can help out.

Great to have you onboard!
Hi Ian and thank you for your answer. I shall post my thread in there and great to be onboard as well! :)

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hi Marcus, welcome aboard the good ship PCR, please participate and enjoy.:bow::nod::thumb:

Ask a Question