Hello I'm new today...

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Tracy and I'm new. A little about me, I'm 28 years old and I just started going back to school for multimedia. I'm excited about this new adventure in my life. I'm engaged, have a Ragdoll cat and I'm a new homeowner.

I don't know what else to say but I hope I get to meet lots of you. Have a lovely day.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome Tracy! I'm sure you'll learn some interesting things here :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Nice to meet you, there's a lot that can be learned here :)

Reaction score
Welcome Tracy :p My name is Ben :p Call my Belloni though hehe :)

Enjoy your stay here though :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Nice to have you onboard, Tracy! :)

We all have fun here, so join in.

Reaction score
Nice to meet you, I liked the introduction-- can almost picure you by the pc with ragdoll cat jumping on monitor, lol
Enjoy your stay

Reaction score
Welcome Hope you have fun theres some "interesting" people here But a small group of constent posters so HAVE FUN!!!!

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hiya Tracy

Welcome here, some really good people and I don't know where the posers are!!

Gabs x

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hi tracey...Welcome to the site....you don't know anyone called sharon do you....he he...:D ;)

Hope you stick around we don't bite....there's lots of general chitchat on here and lots of information for your multimedia studies....:)

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Hi Tracey, welcome to PC-Review.
We do have quite a fun little community here.
Loads of friendly people, and lots to learn. :
We all hope you enjoy your stay.

Reaction score
Welcome, Tracy! I'm sure you will find PCR to be a friendly community as I have found it.

You know, you and I have a lot in common. If not for a XY chromosome pairing I could have been born a girl... and my parents might have called me Tracy! Oh my god! -- And it gets even weirder: I, too, was once 28! It is said that all of us have a doppelganger out there somewhere -- You're not by chance 6'3" with blue eyes, brown hair and a mustache, are you?

"I am Peter Stillman. That is not my real name. My real name is Peter Rabbit. In the winter I am Mr. White, in the summer I am Mr. Green. Think what you like of this. I say it of my own free will. Wimble click crumblechaw beloo. It is beautiful, is it not? I make up words like this all the time. That can't be helped. They just come out of my mouth by themselves. They cannot be translated." -- Paul Auster, City of Glass

Ask a Question