Hello from me!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hey!

I'm the first to admit I'm not right 100% of the time, just 99.99r%
... and anyway, I did say to him to ask you himself.

... Mucks wonder off muttering somthing about a shotgun

:D

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Yeh but how come I get a name and Chris who has posted over 4x more than me hasn't got one - what's going on? Thanks for changing to Sunflower Queen, a much better decription!!
Gabriella x

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear poor Chris

Can't you sell the computer to one of your mates? I can't believe that you still haven't managed to sell it. What about a raffle with the millionaires - we don't have many round these parts otherwise I'd offer to sell a few - we have Mr Kingham (of DFS Furniture claim) mind you, that may be a mainly Northern furniture chain. We have Paul Shane (for those old enough to remember Hi De Hi) but I don't think he's a millionaire though.

Gabriella x

Reaction score
haha!

Actually i do have a custom title. If i didnt, it would say "senior member" - it just says insert here because we can't think of one for me. I want something witty.

None of my mates have that amount of money to spare. Don't think many old age millionairres are into extreme computing though...

Ask a Question