First 2023 ? From the frozen wastes of Wisconsin nowadays, but originally from the sophisticated part of Yorkshire....(Chuckle).

Reaction score
I have been building my personal financial excel model since 1995..... Lots of stock trading and options etc. Lots of macros. Her indoors kidnapped me from England and after 15 years I am still not assimilated and I use a knife and fork and think 'braces' hold your trousers up, and a fag is a cigarette, and a 'fanny pack' is something for the ladies once a month. If this gets past the bot I will be stunned

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Hi Sun of York and welcome to PCR.

I, too, am from God's Own County - Nunthorpe in North Yorkshire. :cheers:

Reaction score
Hi Sun of York and welcome to PCR.

I, too, am from God's Own County - Nunthorpe in North Yorkshire. :cheers:
Well met by moonlight ! I am sort of Otley/Ilkley/Guiseley ish... I pine for Yorkshire haddock but I have sourced cans (tins) of mushy peas in Wisconsin so all is not lost. They eat perch here and have open coffins! Urgghhhh... I have created some really complex macros over the years, but now my intellect is too diminished to service them when the broker input etc changes ! I think "Did I really write this ? Damn that was clever. I can't remember how that works.." So now I am busy re-writing the macros to simplify them... Winter is for programming and I find a new function every week.