Hello from 3 feet of snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi I am a corvette mechanic who likes to go to recycling centers and rebuild desktops.
My real job is tow truck operator but I just moved up north to Reno and am fixing machines from my
bedroom. 3 feet of snow outside and I wont get back in a truck till that **** goes bye-bye. Want to hear from
ppl who know windows7. Vista jaded me and have had alot of ppl come 2 me to reinstall xp. Did they finally figure it out? whats up? Also...nasty pest I came across..cannot manually remove no matter what I try..

(catsvrsp.dll) tried all aspects of removal (short of purchasing removal program from asshole that created it.)
How is it legal to infect and charge to remove??? This has been going on 4 years and law enforcement doesnt see this is electronic extortion???

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the site :D I'm using Windows 7 at the moment and I really like it.

I'd make a new thread about the catsvrsp.dll problem with details of your system and OS, and I'm sure you'll get lots of help about it. :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi there Blackpugs, welcome to PC Review :wave: Wow, sounds like it's pretty cold where you are :nod:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Hi blackpugs and welcome to PCR. :wave:

Global warming huh?

Reaction score
Nobody in particular said:
Hi,

Welcome to Pc Review :Wave:

Still waiting for the snow where I am... :p
just wanna upload one pic of $10,000 vette stuck in snow"and phone rings guy asks me "how do I get on the GOOGLE?"lol

Reaction score
manual removal sprvsp.dll

Ian Cunningham said:
Hello and welcome to the site :D I'm using Windows 7 at the moment and I really like it.

I'd make a new thread about the catsvrsp.dll problem with details of your system and OS, and I'm sure you'll get lots of help about it. :)

Imean safe mode/cmd/old dos del cmnds/that bitch sticks around .like self replicating??????pull her out of registry and she goes home 2 roost,angry at Bill Gates are we???stick him not me...

Reaction score
when i get ****ed

spelling get bad.................
QUOTE=blackpugs]hey guys this **** keeps regenerating have cleaned regidtry,wtf???[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
Blackpugs,

Your previous posts make no sense what so ever!

With regards to your computer problem, as Ian has said you may want to start a new thread in the Forum, rather than posting random rubbish in the intro section.

Reaction score
umm yeah.

Your machine wont let me spell s*h*Ittt.(catsvrsp.dll) Is #@!$$$$$ go home 2 momma if u cant understand getting offendened by a virus thatwas produced to rip people off.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
blackpugs said:
(catsvrsp.dll) tried all aspects of removal (short of purchasing removal program from asshole that created it.)
How is it legal to infect and charge to remove??? This has been going on 4 years and law enforcement doesnt see this is electronic extortion???

You seem not to have grasped real life.

Viruses are written by a species lower than a submarine's karzi and are illegal, cures are written by software companies who don't, understandably, do their work for free. So that's why you pay for their services.

All making sense now? Good :)

Also, your attitude will not endear you to members here or encourage them to help you, so lighten up.

And last but not least there is a swear filter in use on this forum so you wasting your time cussin' my friend.

Reaction score
Nobody in particular said:
Blackpugs,

Your previous posts make no sense what so ever!

With regards to your computer problem, as Ian has said you may want to start a new thread in the Forum, rather than posting random rubbish in the intro section.

ELLO mate!random rubbish?god save queen...Bangersn mash????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question