Hello!! Dell help?

Reaction score
Hiya, just came across this forum and it looks helpful!

Ive had alot of problems with Dell recently and cannot find a complaints dept or name to write to/email, does anyone know any please?

Also, where do you recommend buying a laptop from? Ive seen some pretty nice ones in Comet, then again, I used to think a certain major retailer was a good bet till I bought off them... nuff said!

Thanks!

Reaction score
thanks Ian, the reason I asked where to buy is that at least with a shop you can go back if there's a problem, unlike when I spend hours calling 'customer support' in india, getting passed through 5 departments...etc etc etc!!! (make that 6...am on the phone to them now...) jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!! lol!
Its the after-sales support I want to know about really, no offence to the indian ones but i want to speak to somebody at least in the uk.

Reaction score
thanks feckit, some of their reviews are godawful, then again most places have bad reviews as far as I have read - it's a veritable minefield, lol!

Reaction score
happycow said:
thanks feckit, some of their reviews are godawful, then again most places have bad reviews as far as I have read - it's a veritable minefield, lol!
Never had a problem with Novatech.:thumb:
Or PCWorld are doing some good bargains at the moment?
I bought from HERE for my laptop, great service, upgraded warranty & great price!

Reaction score
happycow said:
thanks Ian, the reason I asked where to buy is that at least with a shop you can go back if there's a problem, unlike when I spend hours calling 'customer support' in india, getting passed through 5 departments...etc etc etc!!! (make that 6...am on the phone to them now...) jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!! lol!
Its the after-sales support I want to know about really, no offence to the indian ones but i want to speak to somebody at least in the uk.

No luck there mate am sure dell have only indian workers.

What ever happend to the uk workers?

on the phone once for 15mins talking about xp disc.

If your looking for a cheap call to dell try saynoto0870.com

Ask a Question