Healthy bit for computer nerds

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
F.lux is one of those programs that anyone who is in front of a computer at night should use. It automatically adjusts the screen brightness of your monitor throughout the day. This makes it easier for your eyes to adjust and to get ready for sleep.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've got something like this on my Android phone (built in to the OS), but have previously used flux too. I do think it makes a difference, it's much more comfortable at night. If I ever accidentally turn if off, I'm not used to the screen colours in the dark :lol: .

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Windows 10 has this built in, search Night Light, which is the same name for it on Android, I have it set to a schedule, on at 2200 and off at 0700. :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Windows 10 has this built in, search Night Light, which is the same name for it on Android, I have it set to a schedule, on at 2200 and off at 0700. :)

Yes I know Windows has it but Windows can only switch it on and off at a scheduled time. This software has a cool tapering effect from start of day to the end of day and is a lot more flexible in personalizing it to the viewers requirement :nod:

Ask a Question