Halo: The Master Chief Collection - coming to PC (Steam!)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Oh my word. Love Halo, hate controllers for FPS. This is a great day!

YkhYMB6.jpg

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ooooh, that's fancy, I only posted the link to the Steam store page and it did that above. Nice. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've barely Halo (just the odd multiplayer game at a friends house), but I keep hearing lots of good things about it. The description says it's single and multiplayer - do you know if there is there a long single player campaign to this? If so, I may get it!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah there's loads of SP in them. Its a decent story too. I had the MCC on Xbox but I sold it to CeX as I just can't do the controllers, it just wound me up after a while. I remember the story was good though.

I'll be getting it on Steam with any luck.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Saying all the right things, proper KB&M support, FOV sliders, graphics options etc. :thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ooooohhhh. In that case, I will definitely be getting this :D.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Love Halo, hate controllers for FPS

That's very true, it's so much better with a keyboard and mouse! Great news about Halo coming to PC , can't find anything about a release date though so I guess it's not imminent...

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yes there isn't much info in regards to launch dates. All I've seen is that they will be doing a staggered launch starting with Halo 1. But no dates yet....

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'll be having some of that :)

Played the first two or three on PC and loved 'em and was only thinking the other day I wouldn't mind playing those again but they're not compatible with Win 10 or 7 apparently. I still have disks for 1 & 2.

I have found though, recently, that going back to old games sometimes just isn't as good as expectations, many seem dated and clumsy now.

But I will give halo a shot, the first two were amongst the best SP FPS's I've ever played.

As I remember there was a bit of a hooha about Halo 2 (I think) only working on Win XP when XP had just been released and most folk were using Win 98. Dastardly Microsoft dealings way back then even...

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I remember playing a Halo game way back and had fun with it. This will certainly go on my wish list. :thumb:

Ask a Question