Bargain Half Price Braun Oral-B

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Anyone who might be wanting to polish their gnashers to a "Hoff" style glint, (seen the Pipex ad? :D) might be interested to know that "Braun Oral-B Vitality" rechargeable toothbrushes, including the "Dual Clean" "ProWhite" and "Precision Clean" all half-price at £12.25 in "Amazon Uk." (The only difference between these three, are the brush-heads which are supplied with them. However, the brush-heads are all interchangeable, so you can please yourself when it's time to replace the heads) It's a genuine reduction, I saw them in Boots last week at the higher price. Our's were delivered today.:thumb: Click here to see them.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
That's a good bargain! I think sainsburys have them 1/2 price too (IIRC), I paid £50 a while back for mine - but it seems they are moving to a prinker/ink style pricing now :lol: Cheap toothbrushes but more expensive heads! ;) Still well worth it though, especially for just over a tenner! :D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Ian

paid £50 a while back for mine - but it seems they are moving to a prinker/ink style pricing now

can see it now Black and *BRILLIANT*WHITE ink cartridges lol
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
eww hope they arent second hand brushes.

£50 Ian? wow your teeth must be so white they glow in the dark!

:D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Funy that ... I needed a new toothbrush the other week ... got one from Sainsberies ;)

£0.15 that is 15p ... and, there was two in the pack ... :p

:thumb:

well I do have to only clean my gums and then put my teeth back in after a 15min soak.
laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question