Bargain Half Life Generations For £10

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
GameCopyWorld is good but they have a much better library of game fixes at MegaGames

And I believe for a fiver you only get HL1, not the expansion packs. Worth paying a tenner to get all the extras I think. I liked both Opposing Force and Blue Shift meself. And Gunman Chronicles.

Reaction score
Lol, Tully whats with the HUUGE signiture pics and also why do you spell your name wrong/different on the internet?? lol

I have never played HL1 to great length, i played it when i went round my cousins but not for that long.

Reaction score
You should play it, its quality gaming. Very playable. I cant wait til it gets here!! Xmas comes early!!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Got HL1 for £2.99 - bargain :) Will play it as soon as I get back after New Year!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yeah just check'in out the bargain basement forum and was reading the previous posts, i know it was a couple of months since this thread was opened but just had to agree with floppybootstomp over return to castle wolfenstein i know its been about 2+ years since it was released but what a game.... Pure Class and i loved every minute of it, and still break it out every now and again, and for me oozes playability over call of duty and doom3.

And the Catacoombs level whicked or what!!!!!

One of my all time top games and definitley in my top 5 of all time.....

Ask a Question