Half-Life 2?

Reaction score
Hi,

Over the last couple of mouths i have been following the developments of the most wanted game of 2004 and as it looks like that it is coming out at the end of November (Touch wood) I was wondering if anyone apart from me is getting more and more excited. Especially as I just read a review for it and it said “Half-life 2 is the best FPS ever." (PC ZONE)

Any one have any views on it?

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I've been waiting for too long, thats how long i've been waiting!!!!!!!

But i did read the PC Gamer reveiw, 96% hey, pretty darn good. I just hope it really does come out on its November date (the 26th i think).

If ya ever wanna see any videos, theres loads here :).

Reaction score
Im only wanting it so we get Counter Strike Source :cool:. The idea of picking up other peoples grenades and rag doll effects sounds fun.

Reaction score
Ya, I have been waiting for this for a while. I played the first one years after it first came out. When I got a first PC, a friend told me to pick it up. It was years old at that time and I did'nt want to touch it. He told me the graphics were just as good as todays standards (at that time) He was right. Half-life2 has a lot to live up to.

Kye

Reaction score
16th of november.

im more excited about stalker though, but HL2 will be an amazing game!

Ask a Question