Guestbook entries

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordon=

Howdy all..

Say, I've got a friend that's having a problem with Guestbook entries - (porno links being posted), is there a way to disallow the entry of let's say; "http://" in the form? It's kinda a reverse validation :)

tnx,

Rob

MD Websunlimited

Sorry no.

Take a look at Web Forums

--
Mike -- FrontPage MVP '97-'02
J-Bots 2004 Released Special Pricing

Howdy all..

Say, I've got a friend that's having a problem with Guestbook entries - (porno links being posted), is there a way to disallow the
entry of let's say; "http://" in the form? It's kinda a reverse validation :)

tnx,

Rob

Tom Pepper Willett