Greetings!

Reaction score
Hi folks, zorro here. I found this place by accident today and I'm impressed. I'm getting help on a hardware issue and everyone seems friendly. I can't really help out where hardware is concerned but software - particularly image editing - is another matter. If I can help I will.

Thanks for listening.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome zorrofox :D Glad you like it here :)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Nice to see you posting around the forum zorrofox :thumb:

Welcome!!:)

Reaction score
Thanks for the great welcome. Like I say, I'll try to help out where I can. I don't have any background in computers but I've had a lot of things go wrong in the past and fixed them so I can be good for something. I keep telling my wife that but I don't think she's buying it, lol.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
zorrofox said:
I don't have any background in computers but I've had a lot of things go wrong in the past and fixed them so I can be good for something.

Thats the best way to learn :thumb: I bet most people here haven't been taught anything about PCs and just picked it up as they went along, plus it's more fun :D

Ask a Question