Greetings and Salutations

Reaction score
I've asked a few questions on theses forums now and had some good advice, so I thought it was time to say hello.

I use a lot of applications in work, but have never really been great with hardware. I've slowly upgraded my old Dell XPS B600r which I brought in early 2000 and managed to keep it going quite well. So far I've added a Geforce 4 Ti4200 / Firewire card and 256mb PC800 RAMBUS. Currently I am trying to fit a 1 Ghz processor, but I've a seperate post about that :)

Soon I would like to build my own PC and not have to submit to the corporate machine, which is why I'm upgrading such an old machine. What does practice make????

I love gaming but am a bit behind the times at the moment because EVE Online stole my life, till I got married and I have other comitments as well now :eek: .

Anyway thats enough from me, nice to be here, this seems a great site :cool:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Welcome to the show eKos, thanks for the intro' :thumb:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to PC Review.

It was nice of you to say those things about PC Reveiw Forums. We firmly believe that forums are places to share the knowledge and make friends and we try to do our best.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Keep posting :)

Kye

Reaction score
welcome!!! if you google for hardware related, and look 5 pages on, you get PCReview threads from 2002!

the regulars are truely regulars.

Ask a Question