Greetings

Reaction score
Hi folks

Admission of guilt:blush: i think i've probably broken etiquette by posting on here and not introducing myself, consider me suitably ashamed;)

My names andy... Not sure where wobblybob came from, sounds fun tho, previous incarnations being funkymonk and penfold, despite penfold being more about my looks than being a sidekick to a super cool crime fighting mouse, but hey...you play the hand you're dealt:D So here's the question, if you could be, and if you wanted to be likened to a cartoon character, who would it be?

Not employed within the IT industry but hoping to train and become a further ed tutor, programming skills let me down badly tho. I've dabbled with building systems and to some extent still do. Am supposed to be doing my MCSA distance learning but the motivation is somewhat lacking...the course seems so out of date to what's out there now, but i guess that's the way it goes.

Anyways, enough about my sad life haha and simply to say great forum, interesting, friendly and fun.

best wishes to you all
wb:wave:

Reaction score
Hi wobblybob,

Welcome to PC Review glad you like it here, :) Nice of you to introduce yourself.

Regards,

Wiz

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Andy, welcome to the forums - wobblybob is a brilliant name :lol:

Great to have you onboard :nod:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
wobblybob is a good name :)

Amongst my group of friends we have a Dead Bob. He's not dead but he did die once, hence the name :)

Wobblybob is better.

Cartoon character? Hmm, maybe Atom Ant cos me real name is Anthony. Top Cat? Fred Flintstone? (Thinking Wilma here :D ).

Got it - Dick Dastardly

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... and it's hello from him, and hello from me.

:wave: