Great UT2004 conversion mod - CarBall

Reaction score
Hello there,
Are you tired of all of the repetative First Person Shooters out there at the moment? Want to play a new and original mod? Like football / soccer? Got Unreal Tournament 2004? Then get Carball!

Carball is a great mod for UT2004 and has been going strong now for nearly a year now. CarBall differs from the majority of gametypes currently available, as the main activity of the game is not related to killing other players (although that's totally possible) to accumulate points. Instead the main activity in CarBall is driving your vehicle around the map with the aim of knocking the Ball into the opposing teams Goal to score points and win the match. Although it is not as plain as it may sound. There are amazing new weapons such as: Boost, Rocket, Goo, Flip Mine, Spider Mine, Keg o' Boom and Invisible.

Here are a couple of screenshots of the game:
http://www.deathfootball.com/dfcftp/Physikal/Shot00070.bmp
http://www.deathfootball.com/dfcftp/Physikal/Shot00073.bmp

This is a great mod for UT2004 with players from all over the world. There are leagues and world cup tournaments with teams playing off against each other in the fight for supremecy. This is an amazing mod, but dont take my word for it, find out for yourself and vivist www.carball.net.

Reaction score
do you buy it at the shops??

or do you download it off the internet?

Reaction score
Well you need to buy a copy of Unreal Tournament 2004 (which is only about £20 anyway) but the mod for UT2004 is completely free.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Ive heard of this mod but havent grabbed it yet, perhaps i will later today.
Also speakin of Mods, does anyone know were to get Red Orcestra mod?

Reaction score
Might get this :) lol Thanx for this hehe

I don't play UT2004 even though i have it ... we'll see lol

Reaction score
Yeh it's certainly worth it considering it comes free if you've got UT2004 and its only around 48mb so that's very small compared to most other mods. I didn't play UT2004 much when i got it and still now i only play it for matches with friends, but i play Carball all the time and some how i don't seem to get bored of it :D. I would say give it a try, the community is great, the dev team works tirelessly to bring new features to the game and of course the game is good fun. Drop by our forums and say hi and im sure you will see how it all works :thumb:.

Ask a Question